Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A new list for a new year: 2013



image

I'm up to 24 in the creation of my new list for 2013, and I've already got one done.

Like last year, I didn't know I would create a list for this year until the new year was upon me. And, likewise, until New Years Day I didn't realize how compelled I was to move this blog into a better space. I spent a good portion of yesterday (between a New Years Day waffle breakfast and a New Years Day margarita dinner) figuring out a better platform for these musings. The List and I have big plans. Tumblr, you're awfully good looking, and it's been fun, but my list and I are moving.... come visit us at our new location:

The List Of 100 Things is now at www.thelistof100things.blogspot.com

#5: transfer 100 Things blog to blogger

After all, there's no time like the present.


A.

No comments:

Post a Comment